Kings Rise Academy provides a personalised and holistic education, delivered through partnership, enabling and challenging everyone involved to recognise their achievements and build on their own unique strengths.
To work with parents, carers and all our partners to achieve the best outcomes for each child and young person so that...
- Everyone learns how to be safe and everyone feels safe in school and their community
- Everyone learns how to be healthy and to make healthy choices
- Everyone learns and achieves through personalised and enjoyable activities
- Everyone has the opportunity to have their voices heard, to be respected and valued in all their communities.
- Everyone learns how to participate in making their life choices that lead to economic security.
On our journey together, we work to achieve this by…
- Motivating all to learn through relevant personalised and fun activities in a safe and caring environment,
- Building on everyone’s self-esteem, empowering all to become valued citizens, with everyone’s contribution to society respected,
- Ensuring equity within an inclusive setting,
- Partnership with parents and carers, partner services and the community.
By clicking on the links below, you will be taken to pages about specific elements of our school. Where would you like to go?