Quality First Teaching Strategies
All children receive class teacher input via good and outstanding classroom teaching:
- Every teacher will have the highest possible expectations for your child and all pupils in their class.
- All teaching is based on building on what your child already knows, can do and can understand.
- Teachers will utilise a variety of teaching methods to ensure that your child is fully involved in learning in class. This may involve more practical learning or providing different resources that have been adapted for your child.
- All lessons are differentiated to meet the needs of your child and the class.
- Grouping of ability, mixed and independent work is also used to support all pupils and ensure effective teaching and learning.