Kings Rise is looking for PREFECTS to be ambassadors for our school.
Duties will include showing people around school, helping with lunchtime duties and helping members of staff when they require you.
If you would like to apply for one of the positions available you will need to have the following qualities:
- You need to have at least 96% attendance.
- You will need to wear the correct Kings Rise uniform every day.
- You will need to be punctual.
- You will need to be honest.
- You will need to be helpful.
- You will need to be respectful to EVERYONE
- You need to be a good listener.
- You need to be able to follow instructions.
- You will need to have good communication skills.
- You will need to be kind and considerate.
- You need to know and follow school rules.
Duties are on a rota basis, they will be:
(On a rota basis)
- Patrolling corridors at lunchtime.
- To monitor children coming in and out of the playground at playtime and lunchtime.
- To monitor interior doors.
- To help staff in the playground.
- To help staff in the lunch hall.
- To help show parents/visitors around the school.
If you think you would be a good candidate for one of the positions please complete the required application form (can be downloaded via the link below) and return it to Mrs Ball (2M) by Monday 7th November 2016.